Window and Door Manufacturer Business for Sale in the Bay Area
More than 30 years of success
This Window and Door Manufacturer Business for Sale in the Bay Area has built amazing customer loyalty after more than 30 years in business. They design and make custom windows and doors for luxury homes, commercial buildings, offices and hospitals throughout the greater Bay Area.
Their custom-designed products are built and tested to the highest industry standards before going into fine luxury homes and commercial buildings. Their millworkers use the finest woods, glass and hardware elements to create gorgeous products which grab the eye.
The sellers own the 13,000 square foot industrial/office building which has been home since the early 1990’s. They plan to retain ownership of the property and lease it out to the new business owner.
This is a design and manufacturing company. They do no installations. All products are delivered to the job site or picked up by the customer. They employ the latest technologies in woodworking and design to create old-world craftsmanship that customers seek out.
Both owners are looking to retire after spending much of their lives building this amazing business. This could be a turnkey opportunity for an experienced window and door maker. The owners believe their longtime general manager will want to remain in place long after closing.
- Asking Price – $2,200,000
- Gross Revenues – $3,729,488 (3-year avg.)
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings – $557,997 (3-year avg.)
- 30-plus years of profitable operations
- Very high-income customer base
- Market is highly resistant to economic downturns
- Revenues dipped in Covid pandemic but rebound underway
- No contractors license required for ownership
- Owner has taken $400K salary with plenty of profit left
- Both owners looking toward retirement