Dominant HOA Management Company in Central Valley
Here’s a chance to purchase one of the top HOA property management companies in the Central Valley at a very reasonable price.
Since 2009 it has built an enormously loyal client base thanks to its first-tier customer service and highly-professional team approach.
The company currently has more than 4,400 doors under management with 18 associations under contract. This desirable ratio of nearly 250 doors per association creates highly-efficient workflows and a streamlined, profitable business model.
In the company’s Trailing 12 P&L, Seller’s Discretionary Earnings are $256,244 with very few addbacks. On $694,767 in gross revenues, you’re looking at a tremendous net profit margin of nearly 37%. Most businesses would kill for that kind of profitability.
This company is totally “built-to-sell” and move-in ready. A larger property management company or HOA manager will see this as a tremendous opportunity to grow your portfolio and skyrocket your door count.
The business has thrived during the Covid pandemic, proving how downturn-resistant the HOA management model is. It’s built such a strong track record in the community that the finest associations seek them out.
The owner is a serial entrepreneur who is ready to start a new challenge after a dozen years of success.
- Asking Price – $750,000
- Gross Revenues – $694,767
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings – $256,244
- More than 4,400 doors under HOA management
- 18 community associations under contract
- Super “sticky” recurring-revenue customers
- Business highly resistant to economic downturns
- 6 FT employees plus owner report to office daily
- 3 private offices, conference room, full kitchen
- Serial entrepreneur owner wants new challenge