HOA Property Management in San Diego County
More than 1,000 doors in highly-desirable market
This HOA and residential property management company is poised for substantial growth after nearly two years in business. This is a turnkey opportunity which can be cleanly rolled into an existing management portfolio. There is tremendous “strap-on” potential for a larger property management group or an established HOA manager looking to expand through acquisition.
The company now has more than 1,000 doors under management with nearly 50 homeowner associations under contract. A majority of revenues are generated from HOA management but the company also manages single-family homes, condos and townhouses. The company has built out a maintenance and construction arm, which accounts for more than 32% of gross revenues.
The business has performed strongly throughout the Covid pandemic, highlighting the resilience of this recurring revenue industry. Health issues and a desire to move out of state are prompting the two owners to sell at this time.
The business is located in a competitive, active sub-market in Southern California, which provide plenty of opportunities to grow the business. Active sales and marketing campaigns would surely help expand the top line and bottom line performance.
Click the Sign NDA button to instantly receive our Confidential Business Summary.
- Asking Price – $550,000
- Gross revenues – $678,691
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings – $145,350
- More than 1,000 doors under management
- Nearly 50 associations under contract
- Majority of revenues from HOA management
- Outstanding “strap-on” potential
- Strong SD County sub-market with room to grow
- Business has thrived throughout Covid epidemic
- Motivated seller needs to move out of California
- In-house maintenance company growing fast