Pool Builder & Construction Company in Central California
Business has thrived and grown during Covid pandemic
This longtime residential landscaping company has done very well over the years by incorporating pool construction into his business model.
With annual revenues typically in the $3 Million range, the pool side of the company accounts for roughly 35% of total sales. The remainder is almost exclusively residential landscaping construction and maintenance, with occasional commercial landscaping jobs thrown in.
The seller is hitting his upper 60’s and wants to leave the company in good hands. He is willing to stay on for an extended transition if necessary.
His primary market is one of the larger cities in California’s Central Valley, though he’s done work from Stockton in the north to Bakersfield in the south.
Company revenues have been steady for many years. He utilizes BuilderTrend construction software as well as Quickbooks Online for accounting.
Buyers with an interest in this opportunity should complete our online NDA or contact the ManageVisors office directly at 661-360-1769.
- Asking Price – $1,150,000
- Gross Revenues – $2,765,900
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings – $312,400
- Excellent brand recognition and reputation
- 12 full-time, 3 part-time employees
- Sale includes roughly $200,000 in vehicles
- Sale includes roughly $300,000 in equipment
- Owner willing to remain for lengthy transition